These are jobs for international people being advertised for Leipzig and region, as well as some companies and institutions hiring. While we do our best to curate this list, we are not to be held liable for any of the content of the links we provide, nor for any interaction with the companies and institutions listed here.
Digital Career Institute (DCI) is looking for a sales representative / educational consultant in Leipzig. It’s a permanent, full-time position (40h per week). We ask for excellent knowledge of both German and English. Visit our page for more information about this job (in German). We have other job openings in several fields and at different locations in Germany. You can find these jobs in our vacancies section.
Who we are looking for:
6 people aged 18-25 years from a range of ethnicities to act as international students arriving in a new city and being welcomed by another student. We particularly want to represent students from: Latin America, East Asia, South Asia, Africa.
The final videos of this project will be between 15-60 seconds. The roles are not speaking roles, but you may be asked to do a short one-minute voiceover recording.
To take part in this project, you need to:
- Be available for up to two half days of shooting from 9-14 August in Leipzig.
- Be responsible for your own clothing. (Nobody will be working on costume or makeup, but you will get some direction).
- Be happy to sign a release for your contribution to the project.
You will be paid in return for your contribution. You can expect €100 for a half-day role or €200 for a full-day role.
About the project:
This project is being produced by Jonathan Greenaway, a freelance video creator based in Leipzig.
The client is IFES, a global organisation working with students in over 170 countries. They want to use this project to encourage Christian students in their groups to show hospitality to international students of all backgrounds moving to a new place to study.
The footage will be used on social media, ad platforms and circulated within the organisation. Any footage shot as part of this project may also be sold as stock footage or used in other projects.
EIU Healthcare-DII is the German office of the Economist Intelligence Unit’s healthcare branch. We are part of one of the leading institutes on consultancy and market research for diagnostic markets, medical devices and imaging. Our clients range from startups to multinational companies, scientific institutions, governments, and non-government organizations.
Based in the center of Leipzig since 2006, we have successfully become experts in our domain and completed projects in over 30 countries across the globe. We work with physicians, scientists and many key opinion leaders within the healthcare industry to help our clients develop solutions which can better diagnose and treat patients, and to provide them with data insights to the healthcare markets around the world, helping to drive informed decisions.
We offer competitive payment and incentives, flexible time management (work from home), plus the opportunity to discover fascinating subjects, develop your strengths, and master challenging tasks in a multilingual global work environment.
Check out these job opportunities:
- Currently, we are looking for an Associate Consultant – Healthcare to further augment our dynamic team. They will lead a team of healthcare analysts in project engagements in the areas of market opportunity assessment, go-to-market strategy, customer insights, channel optimization strategy and competitive benchmarking. Find out more about this job and how to apply
- We are also seeking freelance moderators/interviewers with an excellent command of two or more European languages to collaborate on consulting and data projects in the healthcare industry. This position requires the applicant to be located in Germany (as some meetings will occur in our Leipzig office). We can offer you the possibility to work from home. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, you can also be part of many tasks such as focus group moderation, transcriptions and translations, independent topic-related secondary research, data processing and analysis. Experience in moderation and/or with a professional background in healthcare or specialized healthcare knowledge is much appreciated and can lead to higher positions.
- Attractive payments and incentives for interviews, translations and many other tasks
- Intensive technical training on the market we operate on
- Flexible work time and we can offer you the possibility to work from home
- You schedule your own timetable!
- Motivating and great work atmosphere in our Leipzig office with more than 10 nationalities from all horizons and backgrounds with a big kitchen for fun lunch breaks.
- Unlimited coffee and tea in the office, team events and parties, and some little extras 😉
If you are interested in a career at DII in general, please send a cover letter and CV to our email address: email@example.com.
Basislager Coworking is a central (and centrally located) community for entrepreneurs in Leipzig. The coworking space provides infrastructure for startups, freelancers and innovators, and hosts loads of events for founders and those interested in business and technology. The community consists of about 30 tech companies and scalable digital projects that are always on the lookout for talented and motivated people wanting to join the development of tomorrow’s solutions. AVAILABLE POSITIONS
- CERTIFYING TECHNICIAN CAT B1 (M/F/X) COLOGNE - DHL - Schkeuditzon July 30, 2021 at 4:27 pm
Inspection and approval of aircraft after maintenance work on structure, engines and mechanical systems. Removing determined faults or damages by exchanging…Gefunden bei DHL - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 16:27:31 GMT - Zeige alle Schkeuditz Jobs
- Datenerfasser EN (m/w/d) - AMTES GmbH - Schkeuditzon July 30, 2021 at 10:46 am
Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Service GmbH (AMTES GmbH) is a maintenance and repair organisation founded in 2010 for the aircraft types Airbus 320,…Gefunden bei Indeed - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 10:46:16 GMT - Zeige alle Schkeuditz Jobs
- Human Resources Generalist EMEA (m/w/d) - LEUNA-Tenside GmbH - Leunaon July 26, 2021 at 3:58 pm
Support to the management team in regard to planning and conducting interviews with the respective follow-up actions. Confident handling of MS Office programs.Gefunden bei LEUNA-Tenside GmbH - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:58:17 GMT - Zeige alle Leuna Jobs
- Access Doors DACH Sales Manager (m\w\d) - Wabtec - Schkeuditzon July 23, 2021 at 2:09 pm
Tendering and winning strategy (target price, competitive intelligence, etc…). Owns the Order Intake for DACH region customers and responsible for its delivery…Gefunden bei Wabtec - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 14:09:59 GMT - Zeige alle Schkeuditz Jobs
- Raw Material Purchaser (m/f/d) Central/East Europe - Hydro - Rackwitzon July 15, 2021 at 6:28 pm
The Position will have extensive training program and introduction to aluminum industry. Learn, manage and grow aluminum scrap and raw material sourcing to…Gefunden bei Hydro - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 18:28:17 GMT - Zeige alle Rackwitz Jobs
Research / academic jobs
Max Planck Institute of Microstructure Physics, Halle: Continuous call for applications and open positions
“PhD positions at the International Max Planck Research School on Neuroscience of Communication: Function, Structure, and Plasticity (IMPRS NeuroCom), applications possible throughout the year (depending on vacancies).”
“Continuous Call for Applications by The Leipzig School of Natural Sciences – Building with Molecules and Nano-objects (BuildMoNa). Applications can be submitted online at www.buildmona.de.”
Various academic positions in Leipzig at different levels, including as partnership with Uni Leipzig. OFFERS FROM THIS INSTITUTE
Vacancies at TROPOS – Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research
Vacancies at the Fraunhofer Institute for Cell Therapy and Immunology
Vacancies with the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
Research job listings from the European Network for Earth System Modelling