These are jobs for international people being advertised mostly in English for Leipzig and the region – a diversity of vacancies perhaps surprising to those just beginning to explore this market.
The page begins with jobs submitted by the employers themselves directly to LeipGlo. You can still find listings for companies and institutions that are usually hiring, and also for teachers and other school positions at the end. LeipGlo is not responsible for the content of the job ads. Also, we source jobs from the web that might be interesting to international people.
We update this jobs list regularly. If you find any job ads you feel like sharing here, please pass them along to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line #ExpatJobs. OR VISIT THE LEIPGLO JOBS FEED ON FB, AND POST THERE.
JOBS LIST @LEIPGLO
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Who we are:
“Data information intelligence (dii) is a global consultancy and market research institute focusing on the diagnostic market, medical devices and imaging.
“We work with physicians, scientists and many others within the healthcare industry to help our clients develop solutions which can better diagnose and treat patients. Our clients range from leading medical companies to start ups, scientific institutions, and other market research and consulting companies. Based in the center of Leipzig, dii began in 2006 and since then we have completed over 300 projects in countries across the globe. For this we rely on a small but international team of dedicated interviewers.”
Who you are:
“For large European-wide projects, we are looking for telephone interviewers (native speakers) who also could do some desk research. LANGUAGES: German, Swedish, Dutch, French, English, Spanish and Italian. This is a great opportunity for students and international freelancers who want flexible working hours during the week. You will be responsible for your own workload and will not be micromanaged; however we do provide full training and support. We are looking for applicants with good time management skills, great on the phone and who want to join a diverse and friendly office environment. If you are available at least 10-20 hours per week and are a freelancer (holding a Gewerbeschein) or student based in Leipzig, please apply via email@example.com, including a CV in the email.”
Who we are:
“InterCultural Elements has been helping retailers and e-commerce sellers expand their sales around the world since 2007. With over 15 nationalities in house here in Leipzig, ICE combines our account managers’ expertise with our homegrown technologies to independently expand and manage our clients’ international sales from A-Z. This includes customizable service solutions for:
- identifying the most profitable countries and marketplaces
- translating, localizing and launching items on international marketplaces & websites
- fully managing e-commerce accounts
- multilingual email customer service
Jobs search engine
Other submitted jobs
Student assistant: “If you want to work with young and innovative startups in a highly creative environment located at the famous SPINNEREI (Leipziger Baumwollspinnerei) we have the perfect offer! You should be an open-minded, friendly, communicative and reliable personality with an independent way of working. Business Angels, Venture Capital, Lean Startup, Business Models, Seed Phase and many other startup terms are part of your vocabulary. Passion and energy are your main drivers and you are interested to foster entrepreneurship in our region. Your future goal is to create your own business or to work in the startup environment.” READ MORE
“We are always looking for fresh faces to fill the following positions:
Freelance Language Trainers: English and DAF; University Degree, CELTA/TEFL; two years teaching experience preferred; driving licence preferred.
Freelance Translators and Proofreaders: various language combinations, specifically English <> German; German <> French; German <> Italian.
To apply, please email your CV to the team at hello@wordcraft.
Performance Marketing Manager, North America (Leipzig-based): “As Performance Marketing Manager for the North American market you are responsible for the continued success and optimization of our paid marketing campaigns in the US, Canada and Australia. You will work within the Paid Marketing team and support both the Marketplaces and Create Your Own business units. You will develop new campaigns, run ad tests, contribute to landing page improvements, manage bids and budgets, conduct analyses, provide reporting and help us grow our presence in North America via Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook Ads and other paid channels.” READ MORE
Public Relations: “As an intern at our press and PR team, you write, edit and translate articles for our website. You propose your own topics and support the team with research tasks on press freedom issues. In addition, you help to create press and PR material and maintain our social media channels.” (Unpaid) READ MORE
Jobs from the web
- Head of Content – E-Commerce Travel – Invia SSC Germany GmbH – Leipzig
- Second Level Support Engineer – Wirecard Asia Pacific – Leipzig
- Global SOP Program Manager Europe – Deutsche Post – Leipzig
- Junior Analyst Quality and Standards – Deutsche Post – Leipzig
- Expert Aviation Security Europe – Deutsche Post – Leipzig
- Ph.D. Graduate Student Position for project „In-situ XRD Investigations during Ion Nitriding and Etching of Stainless Steel” Position ID: 03/Physik/02-2018 – Leibniz-Institut für Oberflächenmodifizierung e. V. – Leipzig
- CAT-A mechanic (EASA PART-66) – LEJ Leipzig (f/m) – Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Service GmbH – Schkeuditz
- Software-Engineer – PHP – myhotelshop GmbH – Leipzig
- CAT-B1 mechanic (EASA PART-66) – Boeing 737CL / 747-400 / 747-8 / 777 (f/m) – Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Service GmbH – Schkeuditz
- Tech Lead/Architect – Eurobase People – Leipzig
- Backend Developer (m/f) Python / Java – Surgical Process Institute – Leipzig – Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies – Leipzig
- Customer Relationship Mgmt Rep – TomTom – Leipzig
- Sales representative – field service – Mechanical engineering / sheet metal processing (m/f) – Eurojob-Consulting – Leipzig
- iNext Analyst – Eli Lilly jobs – Leipzig
- Support Account Manager – VMware – Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
- Support Account Manager – VMware – Leipzig
- Sales Support – TomTom – Leipzig
- Air Operations Manager – Amazon.com – Leipzig
- Werkstudent(in), Praktikant(in), Bachelor- or Master Thesis / Intern (EN) – Raylytic GmbH – Leipzig
Research / academic jobs
“PhD positions at the International Max Planck Research School on Neuroscience of Communication: Function, Structure, and Plasticity (IMPRS NeuroCom), applications possible throughout the year (depending on vacancies).”
“Continuous Call for Applications by The Leipzig School of Natural Sciences – Building with Molecules and Nano-objects (BuildMoNa). Applications can be submitted online at www.buildmona.de.”
Various academic positions in Leipzig at different levels. OFFERS FROM THIS INSTITUTE
Vacancies at TROPOS – Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research
Vacancies at the Fraunhofer Institute for Cell Therapy and Immunology
Vacancies with the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
Research job listings from the European Network for Earth System Modelling
The English Room: “The English Room is looking for qualified, experienced English teachers to join its team. We are looking for professional teachers, ideally native English speakers, who have a passion for teaching and who would enjoy working in a small, independent school. The English Room offers a professional service in a uniquely elegant and inviting environment. We have a variety of English courses – both general and specialist – for students of all levels and as a member of our freelance team you would be working with small groups (maximum 6) or with private students. We offer a friendly, unique work environment, support from experienced staff, small groups and one-to-one classes, and the best coffee in town! Please take a look at our website and send us an application via email if you are interested in working for us.”
More schools looking for international language teachers