These are jobs for international people being advertised mostly in English for Leipzig and the region – a diversity of vacancies perhaps surprising to those just beginning to explore this market.
The page begins with jobs submitted by the employers themselves directly to LeipGlo. You can still find listings for companies and institutions that are usually hiring, and also for teachers and other school positions at the end. LeipGlo is not responsible for the content of the job ads. Also, we source jobs from the web that might be interesting to international people.
While we do our best to curate this list, we are not to be held liable for any of the content of the job links we provide, or for any of the interaction with the companies listed.
We update this jobs list regularly. If you’d like to advertise your company’s open positions with us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line #ExpatJobs. OR VISIT THE LEIPGLO JOBS FEED ON FB, AND POST DIRECTLY THERE.
JOBS LIST @LEIPGLO
TABLE OF CONTENTS
“The Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology unites scientists with various backgrounds (natural sciences and humanities) whose aim is to investigate the history of humankind from an interdisciplinary perspective with the help of comparative analyses of genes, cultures, cognitive abilities and social systems of past and present human populations as well as those of primates closely related to human beings.”
Check out this opportunity:
Lab assistant / Lab technician
“The Primatology Department at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig is searching for a Lab assistant / (Lab technician). The start date is 1st September 2018, and the contract is limited to 9 months.
“The duties [involve] the operation and maintenance of standard lab equipment; preparation of saliva, urine and fecal samples of apes for hormonal analyses; and conducting hormone extraction and assay procedures in accordance with in-house methods.
“Salary includes the usual healthcare and social benefits under the standard German TVöD contract. Disabled applicants are encouraged to apply and will be given preference in case of equal qualification.
“We offer hi-tech lab facilities as well as state-of-the-art methods and a pleasant work environment with skill development possibilities.”
- Concluded professional training as a chemical/biological assistant (BTA/CTA)
- Analytical experience with extraction methods (SPE, LLE) is desirable
- Knowledge of EIA and LC/MS techniques is advantageous
- Ability to work independently after training period
- Proficiency in the English language – the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology is an international institute in which English is the official language.
“Please provide a cover letter and a curriculum vitae in English. Email your application under the heading ‘Lab assistant application’ to Dr. Roman Wittig (email@example.com).”
Submission deadline: 10th August 2018
“Data information intelligence (dii) is a global consultancy and market research institute focusing on the diagnostic market, medical devices and imaging.
“We work with physicians, scientists and many others within the healthcare industry to help our clients develop solutions which can better diagnose and treat patients. Our clients range from leading medical companies to start ups, scientific institutions, and other market research and consulting companies. Based in the center of Leipzig, dii began in 2006 and since then we have completed over 300 projects in countries across the globe. For this we rely on a small but international team of dedicated interviewers.
“We offer competitive payment and flexible time management, plus the opportunity to discover new subjects, develop strengths and master challenging tasks in a multilingual global work environment.”
Check out these opportunities:
Project Manager / Team Leader for International Market Research / Consulting
“We are looking for an employee to manage customer-specific international market research projects in the field of medical technology:
- Planning and controlling of field work (personnel deployment, monitoring of internal progress & workflows, training, quality assurance, weekly tasks)
- Organization and coordination of project-specific service providers
- Project-related controlling & reporting
- Budget planning and accounting
- Supporting the selection and integration of suitable project management tools and software”
“dii continuously provides jobs as interviewer (quantitative or qualitative). The majority of job assignments are comprised of telephone interviews with clinical staff in various countries. Due to the international nature of our business, we are looking for native speakers of any European language, especially Italian, French, Spanish, English, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Czech and Nordic languages. Good command of the English language (spoken and written) is essential, since all project materials are to be delivered in English.”
“If you are interested in a career at data information intelligence, please send a cover letter and CV to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.”
“InterCultural Elements has been helping retailers and e-commerce sellers expand their sales around the world since 2007. With over 15 nationalities in house here in Leipzig, ICE combines our account managers’ expertise with our homegrown technologies to independently expand and manage our clients’ international sales from A-Z. This includes customizable service solutions for:
- identifying the most profitable countries and marketplaces
- translating, localizing and launching items on international marketplaces & websites
- fully managing e-commerce accounts
- multilingual email customer service
Check out these opportunities:
Leipzig startup jobs
@ Basislager Coworking space
“Basislager Coworking is a central (and centrally located) community for entrepreneurs in Leipzig. The coworking space provides infrastructure for startups, freelancers and innovators, and hosts loads of events for founders and those interested in business and technology. The community consists of about 30 tech companies and scalable digital projects that are always on the lookout for talented and motivated people wanting to join the development of tomorrow’s solutions.”
Jobs from the web
- hr manager – Bluemarine Recruitment – Leipzig
- Field Application Engineer – KEMET Electronics Corporation – Landsberg
- Sales Account Manager – KEMET Electronics Corporation – Landsberg
- Sales Representative – KEMET Electronics Corporation – Landsberg
- Key Accounts Inside Sales Representative – KEMET Electronics Corporation – Landsberg
- Sales Account Manager Distribution, EMEA – KEMET Electronics Corporation – Landsberg
- Elektroniker/-in für Geräte und Systeme für 2019 – Gauselmann Group – Leipzig
- SALES ADVISOR – Monki – Leipzig
- Director Product Management(f/m/d) – Spreadshirt – Leipzig
- Freiberufliche Dozenten für Englisch und Kommunikation – English.best – Leipzig
- HyCO ROC Operations & Engineering Manager – Linde Gas Produktionsgesellschaft mbh&Co. KG – Leuna
- Customer Care Agent (m/f/x) with Dutch with language skills – wirecard – Leipzig
- Customer Care Agent (m/f/d) with Dutch with language skills – wirecard – Leipzig
- Customer Care Agent (m/f/x) with Dutch with language skills – Wirecard Asia Pacific – Leipzig
- Customer Care Agent (m/f/d) with Dutch with language skills – Wirecard Asia Pacific – Leipzig
- Senior Sales Manager (m/f) – Webdata Solutions GmbH – Leipzig
- GROWTH MARKETEER (f/m) 100% – Sensape GmbH – Leipzig
- Customer Project Manager (m/w) – Rohde & Schwarz – Leipzig
- Technical Services Engineer Avionic/ Structures/ Systems (f/m) – Deutsche Post – Leipzig
- Verkäufer/in Galerieleitung – YellowKorner Galerie Leipzig – Leipzig
Research / academic jobs
“PhD positions at the International Max Planck Research School on Neuroscience of Communication: Function, Structure, and Plasticity (IMPRS NeuroCom), applications possible throughout the year (depending on vacancies).”
“Continuous Call for Applications by The Leipzig School of Natural Sciences – Building with Molecules and Nano-objects (BuildMoNa). Applications can be submitted online at www.buildmona.de.”
Various academic positions in Leipzig at different levels. OFFERS FROM THIS INSTITUTE
Vacancies at TROPOS – Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research
Vacancies at the Fraunhofer Institute for Cell Therapy and Immunology
Vacancies with the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
Research job listings from the European Network for Earth System Modelling