These are jobs for international people being advertised mostly in English for Leipzig and the region – a diversity of vacancies perhaps surprising to those just beginning to explore this market.
The page begins with jobs submitted by the employers themselves directly to LeipGlo. You can still find listings for companies and institutions that are usually hiring, and also for teachers and other school positions at the end. LeipGlo is not responsible for the content of the job ads. Also, we source jobs from the web that might be interesting to international people.
While we do our best to curate this list, we are not to be held liable for any of the content of the job links we provide, or for any of the interaction with the companies listed.
We update this jobs list regularly. If you’d like to advertise your company’s open positions with us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line #ExpatJobs. OR VISIT THE LEIPGLO JOBS FEED ON FB, AND POST DIRECTLY THERE.
JOBS LIST @LEIPGLO
TABLE OF CONTENTS
“Data information intelligence (dii) is a global consultancy and market research institute focusing on the diagnostic market, medical devices and imaging.
“We work with physicians, scientists and many others within the healthcare industry to help our clients develop solutions which can better diagnose and treat patients. Our clients range from leading medical companies to start ups, scientific institutions, and other market research and consulting companies. Based in the center of Leipzig, dii began in 2006 and since then we have completed over 300 projects in countries across the globe. For this we rely on a small but international team of dedicated interviewers.
“We offer competitive payment and flexible time management, plus the opportunity to discover new subjects, develop strengths and master challenging tasks in a multilingual global work environment.”
Check out these opportunities:
Project Manager / Team Leader for International Market Research / Consulting
“We are looking for an employee to manage customer-specific international market research projects in the field of medical technology:
- Planning and controlling of field work (personnel deployment, monitoring of internal progress & workflows, training, quality assurance, weekly tasks)
- Organization and coordination of project-specific service providers
- Project-related controlling & reporting
- Budget planning and accounting
- Supporting the selection and integration of suitable project management tools and software”
“dii continuously provides jobs as interviewer (quantitative or qualitative). The majority of job assignments are comprised of telephone interviews with clinical staff in various countries. Due to the international nature of our business, we are looking for native speakers of any European language, especially Italian, French, Spanish, English, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Czech and Nordic languages. Good command of the English language (spoken and written) is essential, since all project materials are to be delivered in English.”
“If you are interested in a career at data information intelligence, please send a cover letter and CV to our email address: email@example.com.”
“InterCultural Elements has been helping retailers and e-commerce sellers expand their sales around the world since 2007. With over 15 nationalities in house here in Leipzig, ICE combines our account managers’ expertise with our homegrown technologies to independently expand and manage our clients’ international sales from A-Z. This includes customizable service solutions for:
- identifying the most profitable countries and marketplaces
- translating, localizing and launching items on international marketplaces & websites
- fully managing e-commerce accounts
- multilingual email customer service
Check out these opportunities:
Leipzig startup jobs
@ Basislager Coworking space
“Basislager Coworking is a central (and centrally located) community for entrepreneurs in Leipzig. The coworking space provides infrastructure for startups, freelancers and innovators, and hosts loads of events for founders and those interested in business and technology. The community consists of about 30 tech companies and scalable digital projects that are always on the lookout for talented and motivated people wanting to join the development of tomorrow’s solutions.”
Community and Office Management: Full Time Internship (3-6 months, starting 01/06/18)
“You will be the face of the house, the contact person for interested parties, give guided tours of the house, deal with the founders community, take care of happy and productive coworkers, and manage our jobs. You will establish event concepts for company founders and learn the ins and outs of a coworking space – with everything that goes with it.” University students preferred. Good English and German skills required. For more info, and to apply, email Marco Weicholdt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include your CV and a motivation letter.
Other submitted jobs
Senior Digital Product Designer (Leipzig): “In this important role, you will be empowered to own the user experience and visual outcome of your part of the product. Our executive team members are the biggest advocates of a customer-first approach and look forward to seeing your costumer focused design. You will be a member of a cross-functional product team and work closely together with four product designers and the product design team lead. At Spreadshirt, we take customers extremely seriously, and we are investing in training and recruitment to bring a high caliber designer with focus across our design team and product.” READ MORE
Performance Marketing Manager, North America (Leipzig-based): “As Performance Marketing Manager for the North American market you are responsible for the continued success and optimization of our paid marketing campaigns in the US, Canada and Australia. You will work within the Paid Marketing team and support both the Marketplaces and Create Your Own business units. You will develop new campaigns, run ad tests, contribute to landing page improvements, manage bids and budgets, conduct analyses, provide reporting and help us grow our presence in North America via Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook Ads and other paid channels.” READ MORE
“We are always looking for fresh faces to fill the following positions:
Freelance Language Trainers: English and DAF; University Degree, CELTA/TEFL; two years teaching experience preferred; driving licence preferred.
Freelance Translators and Proofreaders: various language combinations, specifically English <> German; German <> French; German <> Italian.
To apply, please email your CV to the team at hello@wordcraft.
Jobs from the web
- Android-Entwickler (m/w) – nextbike GmbH – Leipzig
- Working Student Marketing (f/m) – PRISMA European Capacity Platform GmbH – Leipzig
- Crew Scheduler (m/f) – Deutsche Post – Schkeuditz
- Operational Systems Senior Supervisor (m/f) – IT-Systembetreuer, Anwendungsbetreuer – Deutsche Post – Leipzig
- Junior Trader/Analyst (m/f) – Optimax Energy GmbH – Leipzig
- Software Developer / Java (m/f) – Optimax Energy GmbH – Leipzig
- Senior Fullstack Developer / Java (m/w) – Optimax Energy GmbH – Leipzig
- DevOps Engineer (m/f) – Optimax Energy GmbH – Leipzig
- Head of IT (m/f) – Optimax Energy GmbH – Leipzig
- Ausbildung Industriekaufmann (m/w) – EMAG Holding – Leipzig
- Customer Care Agent (m/f) with English and Italian or French language skills – Wirecard Asia Pacific – Leipzig
- Senior Front End Developer (m/f) e-commerce – Invia SSC Germany GmbH – Leipzig
- Customer Care Agent (m/f) with English and Italian or French language skills – wirecard – Leipzig
- First Officer (m/f) – Aerologic GmbH – Leipzig
- Flight Operations Assistant (m/f) – Aerologic GmbH – Leipzig
- Supervisor Ground Operations (m/f) – Aerologic GmbH – Leipzig
- Manager Ground Operations (m/f) – Aerologic GmbH – Leipzig
- Engineer Aircraft Reliability & Maintenance Program (m/ f) – Aerologic GmbH – Leipzig
- Projektassistenz (m/w) – Randstad Deutschland – Leipzig
- Entwicklungsingenieur Hardware (m/w) – Deutsche Energieversorgung GmbH – Leipzig
Research / academic jobs
“PhD positions at the International Max Planck Research School on Neuroscience of Communication: Function, Structure, and Plasticity (IMPRS NeuroCom), applications possible throughout the year (depending on vacancies).”
“Continuous Call for Applications by The Leipzig School of Natural Sciences – Building with Molecules and Nano-objects (BuildMoNa). Applications can be submitted online at www.buildmona.de.”
Various academic positions in Leipzig at different levels. OFFERS FROM THIS INSTITUTE
Vacancies at TROPOS – Leibniz Institute for Tropospheric Research
Vacancies at the Fraunhofer Institute for Cell Therapy and Immunology
Vacancies with the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
Research job listings from the European Network for Earth System Modelling