We want to show our appreciation for you and for the lovely Leipzig-based culture and vodka hub Poniatowski by connecting you with a sweet, spiked-up taste of what they’ve got. In honor of 2015 – the birth year of both The Leipzig Glocal and Poniatowski’s Stiller JOSEF Wodka – and to begin the new year on the right bottle, we will conduct a raffle on the LeipGlo Facebook page on December 24th. To participate, like the official Facebook post with the video <<http://on.fb.me/1NSTp4c>> and our fanpage itself!
Please take a moment to read the terms and conditions:
1. This raffle/sweepstakes is not affiliated with or sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook. By participating, the participant accepts all the conditions of participation. Violation of such conditions renders the participant ineligible for the sweepstakes. The organizer can abort or end the sweepstakes at any time and without declaring the reasons for such.
2. The raffle period starts on December 16th, 2015, at 12:00 p.m. and ends on December 24th, 2015, at 12:00 p.m. (time of execution of the raffle).
3. ONE Stiller JOSEF Tiefes Wasser Combo (a caramel-flavored vodka, a poster and a shot glass) can be won via participation in the sweepstakes.
4. Registration for the sweepstakes happens by liking BOTH the announcement post on Faceboook AND The Leipzig Glocal (/leipglo) Facebook fanpage.
5. Comments that go against the rules of Facebook, etiquette or copyright will be deleted after notice is given. The participant is then excluded from the competition.
6. Eligible to participate are people who are at least 18 years old and live in Germany. Regular writers or other contributors to The Leipzig Glocal, as well as their relatives, are not eligible to participate. Employees of Poniatowski and their relatives are also not eligible.
7. The raffle will be closed after its execution on December 24th, 2015, with the guarantee of neutrality of the decision makers.
8. The winner will be informed via a private message on Facebook. If the winner doesn’t confirm the acceptance of her/his prize within 7 days, s/he forfeits the prize without possibility of getting it back. There is no obligation to accept the prize. If that is the case, another winner will be picked.
9. In case of acceptance, the prize will be sent by post to an agreed address in Germany, within 7 days after the determination of the address of the winner.
We would like to thank Poniatowski for kindly providing the beautiful vodka kit for the sweepstakes! Visit them at http://www.poniatowski-bar.de and https://www.facebook.com/PoniatowskiLeipzig – and in person, of course, at Kreuzstraße 15, Leipzig, if you get a chance!