LeipGlo Euro Classifieds is a space for advertising or finding services, products, housing, and many other things among Leipzig’s global and local community.
Find an offer
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Shakespeare – a different approach
A Workshop offered by English Theatre Leipzig
Dear actors and actresses,
Here is a unique chance to polish up your performance skills!
Using techniques developed at the London theatre company “The Factory”, you will learn the essential skills every actor needs, and put them into practice using original texts from Shakespeare.
The workshop covers:
● Memorisation techniques
● Movement and vocal training
● Text analysis
● Performance techniques
For only €60 (€40 concessions) you can join this unique programme!
Please note: The workshop takes place in English. Previous theatre or acting experience is preferred.
Course dates are:
12, 19, 26 January 2019 and 2, 9, 16 February 2019 from 10h00 to 13h00
With sufficient interest, we will put together a squad at the end of the workshop. With this squad we will rehearse and perform A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
To apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Walking Tour
Would you like to discover the fastest-growing German city? Join our Free Walking Tour Leipzig!
Every day at 11 AM! Rated #1 on TripAdvisor.
The city of Leipzig is long famed for its old fairs and markets. It also became a centre of art, culture, and learning, as well as an important centre for the book trade. Come with us for a walk through the city centre, with highlights such as the University of Leipzig (the second oldest university in Germany), New Town Hall (Germany’s biggest town hall), and the Federal Administrative Court of Germany (which was once the Supreme Court of the Reich), the Bach monument, and much more.
No fixed price! The Free Walking Tour Team work with the concept of “free tour,” and we want you to value our job by donations at the end of the tour.
The meeting place is at 11 a.m. in Augustusplatz, in front of Mende Fountain.
You will find a tour guide with GREEN Free tour umbrella.
We are very excited to see you!
For one euro a day here, you can get a logo or personal picture posted, accompanied by a text of up to 1000 characters, for our entire audience to see. Your photo or logo is not required, but recommended for greater visibility. Once payment is received and your ad is approved, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and your ad will be published on this page within 3 business days.
Conditions for publication
- Only freelancers, job-seekers, individuals and starting up micro-companies can post a LeipGlo Euro Classified. The advertiser may announce skills, services or properties, to be sold or rented, via the classifieds section. (SMEs and large companies interested in advertising with us should contact the managing team for other options.)
- You must be located in Germany.
- You must have a PayPal account. You will be automatically redirected to make the payment once you successfully submit the form with the required information.
- Each purchase must be for 30 days (30 EUR), even if the ad is running for less than 30 days. Ads must be renewed every 30 days if you wish to continue, unless there is a special offer.
- Employment offers are strictly prohibited, though job-seekers are encouraged to submit profiles. (Employers should rather apply to advertise on our Jobs for International People page.)
- Prices include value added tax (Umsatztsteuer). No refunds will be issued once the ad has been published.
- The Leipzig Glocal curates classifieds for length, grammar, as well as legal concerns. However, we do not take responsibility for the accuracy, quality, or reliability of the advertised services or products.
HOLIDAY SPECIAL: For a month’s price, your ad can be displayed until the end of January 2019 on our page. Simply select the option HOLIDAYS2018 from the dropdown menu!
CONTACT US FOR ANY QUESTIONS.
Submit LeipGlo Euro Classifieds Ad
(*) denotes required fields