If you feel like wasting time at work or procrastinating (some more) on anything you have to do, here’s your chance. Plenty of YouTube videos to watch here about Leipzig, “hypezig.” You’re welcome.
Videos are in no particular order in terms of coolness. Just mostly in the order I found them. Who are you calling lazy?
1. Documentary: “Leipzig yesterday and today” – auf Deutsch
2. Birthday present for friend: Pharell Williams’s “Happy” set in Leipzig
3. An infatuated ride through Leipzig (with interview stops) – auf Deutsch
4. “Closeup” looks into Leipzig’s Eisenbahnstraße (dubbed by some a “rough neighborhood” – the First World idea of “rough neighborhood” is different from mine) – auf Deutsch
5. “Alternative culture” scenes from Connewitz and Plagwitz and a Weltnest report on Connewitz
6. New Year’s Eve fireworks at Augustusplatz: views from the top and middle of the “war zone”
7. Annual open house “Galerie Rundgang” at Leipzig’s Spinnerei arts haven
8. Livin’ fast: Porsche 918 Spyder going ’round Leipzig test track
9. Bus ride with Linie 89 (Connewitz Kreuz-Hauptbanhof)
10. More nice-looking scenes from around Leipzig