Community - Page 3

Interview: Die Leipziger Integrationsmesse 2022

////

Nach einer langen Unterbrechung durch die Pandemie findet die Integrationsmesse der Stadt Leipzig endlich wieder in Präsenz statt. Im Interview sprechen wir mit Jakob Lanman Niese, Mitarbeiter des Referats für Migration und Integrations der Stadt Leipzig, über die im Juni stattfindende Messe. Die Messe wird veranstaltet von der Stadt Leipzig und dem gemeinützigen Verein ARBEIT

More

Dear Prudence: navigating a mixed-faith family

///

Dear Prudence, I got into a pickle with my partner the other day and I’m hoping you can help. We have a toddler, a very precocious 3-year-old boy. Recently we lost a very dear family friend in a terrible accident. Our son knew them well and was very fond of them. Of course, this has

More

Finding comfort in being alone

////

Growing up, I always heard negative connotations about being alone. As a result, I also thought of it as such. However, as I mature I’m starting to question if being alone is all that bad. I have always thought of myself as a social person. I surrounded myself with a group of friends and consider

More

Peter Pane partners with Mana Farms

/////

Leipzig is nothing if not a city of history. From its bustling marketplace in the center, with its tight and winding medieval streets, to south Markleeberg’s lakeside sprawl. Spreading out in every direction, this thousand-year-old city continuously captures the hearts of locals and newcomers alike. Local Roots However, Leipzig is not just a city with

More

Ask Prudence: Connection and Boundaries

///

Dear Prudence, I am a Master’s student at Uni Leipzig and I have been here since the start of the first semester in October. However, I am struggling to meet people outside of my class. Especially with restrictions limiting our access to other people anyway! I am looking both for friends and potential partners. Where

More

A Roadmap to Grieving

////

Are you or someone you know grieving? If you’re currently helping refugees or going through any type of life change, this will be for you. Anytime we leave behind life as we know it, we actually mourn that which we’ve left behind. Be it for something small like moving apartments, or big like fleeing a

More
1 2 3 4 5 20