The 3rd LeipGlo Job Fair, on November 26th, brings at least 26 companies and organizations together at the super-cool WERK 2 in Connewitz. You can register right away via Eventbrite for your free ticket!
Below you can have a look and find out more about these exhibitors and what they’re offering. Many have a variety of open positions in fields such as IT, software development, marketing, business development (BizDev), sales, teaching and more. Others are offering different kinds of services to get your career in Leipzig started or to make your life a lot easier.
Check out the LeipGlo Job Fair stand map, where the companies are clustered and color-coded into four different categories.
Many companies at the LeipGlo Job Fair are looking for your skills.
We at The Leipzig Glocal have regularly surveyed people interested in our job fairs, or who have attended them in the past, for their career-related profiles and goals. The purpose has been to get exhibitors whose jobs match our audience’s skill sets.
Here are the companies coming to our job fair with an array of positions relevant for our readership, grouped into blocks at the job fair.
IT, marketing, BizDev, logistics
- eCommeleon: E-commerce software developer, they are looking for software developers and sales reps
- Spreadshirt: Leipzig’s most successful startup-turned-multinational is looking to fill a wide range of positions, from design to BizDev, from IT to user experience
- Forcont: A business technology development company looking for java developers, support managers, and IT support specialists
- DHL: This logistics heavyweight is looking to fill many positions in their Leipzig hub
- PRISMA: Gas-capacity trading platform looking for software developers and UX designers
- ExB: Working on artificial intelligence, they look to fill positions in HR, marketing, account management, and software testing and SCRUM management
- dii: Data Information Intelligence looks for healthcare analysts and consultants, project moderators and freelance interviewers
- Mercateo: A business procurement platform is looking for software developers, marketing, sales, and customer service
- Netresearch: E-commerce consulting and systems integration company; they seek software developers and possibly other positions
- Whyapply: They are an online recruiting platform that helps companies to hire passive seeking candidates
- Get-a-MINT: If you are a STEM professional thinking about new opportunities, they can guide you to the right employers, so check them out
- Replex: An IT infrastructure developer looking for people in marketing, sales, BizDev, finance, and fundraising
The SpinLab Startup Area
Interested in up-and-coming companies? SpinLab is the sponsor of the job fair’s “startup area” this time around. They are bringing some of their exciting startups – offering a young and dynamic atmosphere – to recruit new talent.
- SpinLab: The HHL startup accelerator
- Mementor: This company helps people sleep better and they might look to strengthen their team of software developers and psychologists
- Rhebo: Offers industrial network solutions and is looking for people in BizDev and software development, sales and IT security
- Indeework: A startup developing artificial intelligence software to optimize companies’ scheduling processes seeks software engineers with various specialties
Languages and education
For all of you with a background in languages, language teaching, and teaching other subjects, this is the section for you.
- Digital Career Institute: They train people to become web developers and are looking for instructors in the field
- inlingua: A language school looking for instructors
- Teach First Deutchland: Want to get schoolchildren ready for the digital future? Ask them about their fellowship program
- Lancaster University Leipzig: An established British university is opening a campus in Leipzig, and they are looking for instructors in English, computer science, business and more
- Code Camp Leipzig: A startup training you to become a full-stack developer in three short months. They will host the CCL Lab at the very back of Halle A, where they will organize several fun challenges for job-seekers to show off their personalities and skills
The Service Bloc
Visiting these companies and organizations is a must for all of you with questions on vital topics such as health insurance, dealing with the city’s institutions, and career possibilities in Leipzig.
- Techniker Krankenkasse: If you have questions on health insurance in Germany, these are your to-go people
- Welcome Centre Leipzig/Migrations- und Integrationsreferat der Stadt Leipzig: Helping you navigate the city’s institutions and German bureaucracy
- Career Services of Leipzig University: Not sure if your CV is telling your story in the right way? They’ll be happy to take a look at it
- The Leipzig Glocal: Leipzig’s international web-magazine will be there to listen to your career needs
Attending the 3rd LeipGlo Job Fair
As we’ve mentioned up top: It’s easy (AND FREE) to register for the LeipGlo Job fair through Eventbrite!
WHERE: WERK 2, Kochstraße 132, 04277 Leipzig – in Halle A
WHEN: Tue 26 Nov 2019, 2-8 PM